35+ Tantalizing Taco Recipes
An epic collection of taco recipes – bookmark this to diversify your taco line-up and find some new favorites!
Is there any food that inspires as much popular love as tacos? If there is, this food blogger has yet to meet it. The sheer number of memes about tacos should serve as a clue that EVERYONE loves this meal. And with good reason, right? Endlessly adaptable, easily customized, and just darn fun to eat.
Plus, tacos are an open invitation to eat with your hands and be casual about it. Grab a beer, maybe some napkins, and forget the rest. Maybe that is part of the love affair? It sure is for me!
One of the most popular recipes here on Nourish + Fete is these from-scratch flour tortillas. (Pinned more than 160K times as I write this, which blows my mind – you guys are amazing!) So I thought, if one of the things that brings you here is tortillas, maybe you’d enjoy some new ideas on how to fill them. 🙂
Without further ado, here is an epic round-up of taco recipes. There’s something for everyone, so be sure to bookmark this: with so many amazing ideas, this will be the source of endless taco inspiration!
35+ Mouth-Watering Taco Recipes
- The Kitchen Girl’s grilled chicken tacos with peach salsa are so perfect for late summer! (pictured above, top left)
- My skinny Baja chicken tacos are a great lighter option! (pictured above, top right)
- When you just want to keep it simple and please the whole family, The Seasoned Mom’s dump-and-bake chicken tacos are the answer! (pictured above, bottom left)
- Pressure cooker for the win with these Instant Pot chicken tacos on Recipes From a Pantry! (pictured above, bottom right)
- Prefer your crockpot? My Kitchen Love’s slow cooker chicken tinga tacos are here for you!
- Southwest chopped chicken tacos on The Anthony Kitchen are stealing my heart – especially with their creamy cilantro lime dressing!
Fish and Seafood
- Normally I’m all about the tortilla but I’ll happily make an exception for these gorgeous paleo fish taco bowls on The Movement Menu (pictured above, top left)
- Crispy baked fish tacos look absolutely perfect! And that slaw! On Garlic & Zest (pictured above, top right)
- Grilled salmon is the best, and in tacos with avocado crema? Get in my belly! On Saving Room for Dessert (pictured above, bottom left)
- Hellooooo shrimp tacos with mango habanero salsa! On Killing Thyme (pictured above, bottom right)
- Champagne Tastes’ mini tacos with shrimp and pineapple are so cute – perfect for parties and appetizers!
- My jalapeño lime fish tacos are fresh, flavorful, and ready in < 30 minutes!
- No cooking required for these cilantro lime crab tacos on Simple Seasonal!
Vegan and Vegetarian
- Loaded guacamole vegetarian tacos on Soup Addict. Yes please! (pictured above, top left)
- Grilled portobello mushroom tacos on Salt & Lavender sound SO flavorful and hearty! (pictured above, top right)
- Roasted butternut squash tacos with chipotle lime crema on The Forked Spoon (pictured above, bottom left)
- Can you even stop staring at these sweet + spicy Sriracha cauliflower tacos on CraveVeggies? (pictured above, bottom right)
- Spicy black bean tacos are my family’s #1 favorite meatless meal! Don’t forget the pico!
- My favorite crispy chickpea tacos with sunset slaw piled high on top
- Salsa verde cauliflower and lentil tacos with mango pomegranate salsa on The Forked Spoon
- Vegan jackfruit “pulled pork” tacos with grilled pineapple from Supergolden Bakes
- Tacos with Mexican street corn tacos and roasted sweet potato? Delicious Everyday, you’re amazing!
- Loaded vegan tofu tacos with a spicy cilantro crema are calling my name! On Rhubarbarians
- Vegan lentil tacos on I Heart Vegetables look delicious and full of protein!
- Umami Girl’s ground pork tacos with black beans look absolutely to die for! (pictured above, left)
- Or break out your slow cooker for these pork carnitas tacos from The Rising Spoon (pictured above, center)
- Pinch and Swirl’s pork belly tacos look all kinds of wonderful, with those crispy edges! (pictured above, right)
- Pulled pork tacos are such a classic, especially with chipotle sauce – on I’d Rather Be A Chef
Beef and Lamb
- Honey lime steak tacos are sweet, spicy, and tangy! On Fox & Briar (pictured above, top left)
- Flank steak tacos with salsa verde? I’ll take a dozen! On Mid-Life Croissant (pictured above, top right)
- How incredible do pulled lamb birria tacos sound!? On Vikalinka (pictured above, bottom left)
- Simple, flavorful, and easy ground beef tacos on A Dash of Megnut (pictured above, bottom right)
- Beef brisket tacos are surely some kind of heaven! On Smells Like Home
- Or.. try this Instant Pot Mexican brisket with pasilla-morito adobo! On Diversivore
Bonus… Breakfast Tacos!
- Love that you can prep Delightful Adventure’s southwest tofu scramble breakfast tacos the night before!
- Easy breakfast tacos with eggs and chorizo from The Cook Report? Yes please!
Now what are you waiting for? Go forth and taco! 🙂