Sheet Pan Chipotle Lime Shrimp Fajitas
A seriously simple and delicious weeknight dinner! All the fixings for these chipotle lime shrimp fajitas are seasoned together then baked on one sheet pan, leaving you minimal prep work and almost zero clean-up!
- 20 ounces shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers sliced thin (I used red, yellow, and orange)
- 1 small onion sliced thin (red, yellow, or white is fine)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- corn or flour tortillas to serve
- juice of 1 lime plus wedges for garnish
- fresh cilantro, jalapenos, guacamole or other toppings as desired
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (220 C). Lightly coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside. Pull the tails off of the shrimp, if desired, for easier serving.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, sliced peppers, sliced onion, olive oil, salt, and remaining spices (through chipotle chili powder). Stir to combine, then spread mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for about 8 minutes, then turn oven to broil and leave the pan in for 1-2 minutes more. Place tortillas in the oven during this last 1-2 minutes, just to warm them slightly.
After removing the pan from the oven, top the fajita mixture with fresh-squeezed lime juice and cilantro. Serve with tortillas
and sliced jalapenos, guacamole
, or other toppings as desired.
Calories: 388kcal, Carbohydrates: 44g, Protein: 34g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 357mg, Sodium: 1742mg, Potassium: 506mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 3250IU, Vitamin C: 121.9mg, Calcium: 285mg, Iron: 4.8mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!