Roasted Lemon Pepper Asparagus
One of the simplest and most delicious ways to prep a green veggie side.
- 1 bunch (about 1 lb or 500 grams) green asparagus
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 2-3 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 C). If necessary, cut the tough ends off of the asparagus stalks.
Spread asparagus stalks on a large baking sheet in a single even layer. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle evenly with Parmesan, lemon pepper, and salt.
Roast for 8-10 minutes, until stalks can be easily pierced with a fork. Serve immediately.
- For extra-easy clean-up, line the baking sheet with aluminum foil before preparing asparagus. And voila: zero dishes to wash!
Calories: 65kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 331mg, Potassium: 229mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 880IU, Vitamin C: 6.4mg, Calcium: 55mg, Iron: 2.5mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!