Cashew Coconut Slaw with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Quick, easy side dishes can also be exciting! This cashew coconut slaw with a tangy cilantro-lime vinaigrette is all of the above. Fancy AND fast, and it has a great crunch that goes perfectly with chili, grilled chicken, or fish!
- 1 bag Mann’s Kale Beet Blend slaw
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews I used lightly salted
- 1/2 cup dried coconut chips
- pumpkin chia, flax seeds, etc. for garnish, if desired
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Dressing. Combine all ingredients in a small jar and shake well. You can do this ahead and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Slaw. Put slaw in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing, and toss to combine. Add cashews and coconut chips, and toss again, gently. Garnish if desired and serve right away!