Spinach Salad with Bacon and Eggs
You will love this simple and delicious spinach salad with bacon and eggs! It's a fresh, modern take on a classic that's equal parts good and good-for-you.
For the Salads:
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs quartered or sliced
- 1/2 medium avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch kosher salt
- 8-10 cranks freshly-ground black pepper
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar or liquid measuring cup; shake or whisk vigorously to combine, and set aside.
Combine spinach and tomatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with a portion of the dressing, and toss to combine. Transfer to plates or bowls to serve, and top with the bacon, eggs, avocado, and a sprinkling of almonds. Add additional dressing as desired, and enjoy right away.
- This makes 4 small salads that are nice for a side. If serving as a lunch or the main part of a dinner, it makes 2 filling portions.
Calories: 265kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 101mg, Sodium: 211mg, Potassium: 449mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 3071IU, Vitamin C: 15mg, Calcium: 63mg, Iron: 2mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!