Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
A healthy, delicious addition to the dinner rotation! A lip-smacking sauce is made with just four simple ingredients, and everything cooks on one pan for fuss-free, hands-off prep.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced or grated
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8-10 cranks fresh-ground black pepper
- sesame seeds and red pepper flakes optional garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Pour about 1/4 cup of the sauce into a liquid measuring cup and set aside. Add shrimp to the remaining sauce in the bowl, toss to coat, and place in the fridge.
Spread broccoli out on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, add shrimp to the sheet pan, discarding the marinade from the bowl. Return everything to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Remove, drizzle with reserved sauce, and garnish with sesame seeds and/or a pinch of red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- The amount of shrimp and broccoli used is very flexible. As long as it will fit on your sheet pan, it will cook in the same amount of time.
Calories: 258kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 27g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 286mg, Sodium: 1733mg, Potassium: 412mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 25g, Vitamin A: 530IU, Vitamin C: 81mg, Calcium: 211mg, Iron: 3mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!