Lemon Orzo Salad with Feta
This simple lemon orzo pasta salad with feta is so easy to toss together and goes with absolutely everything in the spring and summer!
For the Salad:
- 8 ounces orzo
- 2 baby cucumbers sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 and 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10-12 cranks fresh-ground black pepper
Bring a medium-large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add a generous pinch of salt, then stir in the orzo and cook just to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside briefly to cool.
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small jar or liquid measuring cup. Shake or whisk to combine.
Combine cooked orzo, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, spinach, feta, red onion, and parsley in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Serve right away or store in the fridge and enjoy as needed.
- This salad keeps well in the refrigerator, tightly-covered, for up to 3 days.
Calories: 215kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 452mg, Potassium: 227mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 920IU, Vitamin C: 11mg, Calcium: 62mg, Iron: 1mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!