Naturally-Sweetened Key Lime Pie Popsicles
All the delicious flavor of key lime pie - even the buttery graham cracker crust - in cool, creamy popsicle form. Made with Greek yogurt and naturally-sweetened with honey, these key lime pie popsicles are also a healthy treat you can feel virtuous about eating or sharing.
- 4 large graham cracker rectangles
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons key lime or regular lime juice from about 12 key limes or 3 regular
- 3 teaspoons key lime or regular lime zest
Place graham crackers in a food processor or tightly-sealed zip-top bag and crush into fine crumbs. Pour out into a small bowl, add melted butter, and stir with a fork to combine. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, lime juice, and zest. Whisk until smooth and evenly combined.
Divide the yogurt mixture evenly between popsicle molds, leaving about 3/4 inch at the top of each one. Spoon a small amount of the graham cracker mixture onto the top of each popsicle (which will, of course, become the bottom) and pack it down lightly with your fingers. Cover, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze until solid, at least 3-4 hours.
- Be sure to zest the limes before juicing them, otherwise zesting will be much more difficult.
- Adapted from The Wooden Skillet
Calories: 110kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 85mg, Potassium: 79mg, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin A: 85IU, Vitamin C: 2.2mg, Calcium: 47mg, Iron: 0.4mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!