Skinny Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
As creamy, cheesy, and delicious as the original, this skinny crockpot spinach artichoke dip is lightened up with Greek yogurt and so easy to make!
- 10 ounces (about 300 grams) fresh baby spinach , roughly chopped
- 1 (13.75 ounce or 400 grams) can artichoke hearts , drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) brick low-fat cream cheese , cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese , plus extra for garnish
- 1 small white onion , finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted red pepper flakes
Lightly mist the inside of your crockpot or slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in the bowl of the crockpot and stir to combine.
Cook on high for 2 hours, until the cheese has melted and the dip is completely warmed through. Stir well to combine and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Serve warm with chips, crostini, crackers, veggies, or any dipping vehicle you like.
- This could also be cooked on low for 3-4 hours, if that suits your schedule.
- This can also be made and transferred to the serving dish, then rewarmed for 5 minutes in the oven, if, say, you needed to transport it to a friend's house or potluck but didn't want to cart the crockpot with you.
Serving: 1/8, Calories: 258kcal
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!