Mango Avocado Salsa - Easy and Healthy!
Mango avocado salsa hits all the right notes: fresh, sweet, salty, and a bit spicy! Irresistible with chips; perfect with tacos, chicken, or seafood!
- 1 mango cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado cut into small cubes
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- small handful fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime
- pinch kosher salt
- Mango avocado salsa tastes best freshly made. If you really need to prep ahead, combine everything except the avocado, store tightly-covered in the fridge, then cut and mix in the avocado cubes immediately before serving. Spritz the avocado with additional lime juice, as well, which will help prevent browning.
- Adjust the amount of jalapeno to your liking, or leave it out entirely for a truly mild salsa.
- This yields approximately 2 cups of salsa, which I find enough to serve 8-10 as an appetizer or taco topping, and 4-6 if pairing it with grilled chicken or seafood for a meal. The exact yield will vary depending on the size of your mango and avocado.
Calories: 59kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 2mg, Potassium: 175mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 326IU, Vitamin C: 13mg, Calcium: 7mg, Iron: 1mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!