Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie
A blueberry almond milk smoothie that's delicious and full of protein and antioxidants!
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (I prefer unsweetened here)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze in small slices for best results)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high speed until the mixture is completely smooth. You may need to stop once or twice to scrape down the sides, especially if the almond butter is stuck.
Taste; if you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a small spoonful of honey or maple syrup. Divide into glasses, and serve immediately!
- My absolute favorite is to make this using Justin’s brand maple almond butter. It adds just a touch of sweet maple without overpowering the rest of the flavors!
- Adapted from my favorite banana almond milk smoothie.
Calories: 424kcal, Carbohydrates: 56g, Protein: 10g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 248mg, Potassium: 778mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 27g, Vitamin A: 135IU, Vitamin C: 21mg, Calcium: 351mg, Iron: 2.1mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!