Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Learn how easy it is to make your own pumpkin pie spice in less than 5 minutes with just a few everyday spices. Perfect for baking all the fall treats!
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Store this in an airtight container, and place that container in a kitchen cabinet, drawer, or other area away from direct sunlight.
- Properly stored, this will keep for a full fall/winter season.
Calories: 19kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 2mg, Potassium: 34mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 14IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 53mg, Iron: 1mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!