Everything Bagel Chex Mix
Your favorite party snack with a fun twist! Quick and easy to make, perfect for any gathering or an everyday snack.
- 3 cups corn Chex
- 3 cups rice Chex
- 3 cups wheat Chex
- 1 10.3 ounce can peanuts or mixed nuts
- 2 cups bite-size pretzels
- 2 cups bagel chips see note
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips. Stir briefly to mix.
In a small bowl, combine butter, Everything But the Bagel blend, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir, pour seasonings over the cereal mixture, and stir to evenly coat.
Scoop mix into an ungreased roasting pan or cake pans and bake for about 1 hour, giving it a quick stir every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool, then store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- What kind of bagel chips? Use everything-seasoned bagel chips to double down on that flavor (we like Stacy's brand), or traditional garlic or rye bagel chips if that's what you have.
- How to make in the microwave? Pour the melted butter and seasoning mixture over the cereal mixture and stir well to combine. Place in the microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Spread the finished snack mix out on a large baking sheet or parchment paper to cool and crisp up.
Calories: 292kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 565mg, Potassium: 243mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 550IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 82mg, Iron: 6mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!