Orange Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail
This show-stopping sparkling orange pomegranate Prosecco cocktail is equally suited to toasting at midnight, or brunch the next morning!
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- Chilled Prosecco or Champagne to fill glass
- Orange slices, pomegranate seeds, and fresh rosemary to garnish
To a champagne flute or cocktail glass, add Cointreau, orange juice, and pomegranate juice. Stir or swirl briefly to combine.
Top off each glass with Prosecco or Champagne. Garnish with cut orange slices, pomegranate seeds, or fresh rosemary leaves, as desired.
- If you have a cocktail jigger, measuring out the first three ingredients in ounces will be a snap. If you don't have a jigger, don't worry about it - just add a really small splash of Cointreau, followed by a slightly lighter splash each of orange and pomegranate juice, then fill the glass mostly with your bubbles of choice. Give it a taste, and add a splash more of anything to adjust as desired.
- Adapted from a punch recipe over at FoodieCrush.
Serving: 1drink (5 ounces), Calories: 165kcal, Carbohydrates: 11g, Sodium: 19mg, Potassium: 325mg, Sugar: 10g, Vitamin A: 55IU, Vitamin C: 14.2mg, Calcium: 21mg, Iron: 0.9mg
Leave a review below, then snap a quick picture and tag @nourishandfete on Instagram so I can see it!