BBQ-Glazed Chicken Bacon Bites
BBQ-glazed chicken bacon bites are the ultimate crowd-pleasing snack! 3 ingredients and so easy to make!
Hi friends! Just a quick post today to share these amazing bites with you. Always the first to go at any party, these are little bites of indulgent heaven – at least for the meat lovers in the house!
Say hello to the most delicious BBQ-glazed chicken bacon bites.
I made these for the first time for my son’s second birthday party, inspired by this recipe from Lil’ Luna. Suffice to say, despite having a full extra baking sheet ready to go mid-party, I could not keep them on the tray fast enough. There is no supply to meet this kind of demand.
Hosting a happy hour? Game night with friends? Watching the big game? You NEED these on the menu.
But ignore this photo. You’re going to need a bigger baking sheet.
How to make easy chicken bacon bites
Are you ready? This is truly easy. The most time-consuming part is wrapping up the chicken, but once you get in a groove even that goes really quickly.
- Cut up chicken into small bites, and cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap bacon around the chicken.
- Slather on the BBQ sauce – any kind is fine, we love Stubb’s! (affiliate link)
- Bake and serve!
You can add a little more BBQ sauce at the end, and some chopped chives add a really lovely touch, if you’re in the mood.
More game day appetizers you’ll love:
- Oven-Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Turkey Gouda Party Rolls
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Skinny Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Rosemary White Bean Dip
- White Bean Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- Caramelized Onion and Garlic Dip from Fork in the Kitchen
- Easy Green Beef and Bean Dip from Hot Pan Kitchen
Enjoy! If you try these BBQ-Glazed Chicken Bacon Bites or any other recipe from Nourish and Fete, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. We love hearing from you, and other readers will benefit from your experience!
BBQ-Glazed Chicken Bacon Bites
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce – I used Stubb’s
- chives – for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Cut chicken into small pieces, about 1” each. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap a strip of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet, seam side down. Secure with a toothpick, if needed. Brush generously with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then remove from the oven and add more BBQ sauce and garnish with chopped fresh chives, if desired. Serve warm; enjoy!
- It’s not necessary to soak the toothpicks in water first; they should be fine in the oven at this heat for 45 minutes!
- You can use any type of BBQ sauce that you like. My favorite is Stubb’s!
- You can make these ahead! Either prep through the wrapping/first brushing with sauce, then refrigerate and bake when needed, or bake all the way through, and microwave to reheat. Either way, save the final swish of sauce and chives, if using them, for the very end. If you reheat the fully cooked bites, be prepared, there might be a little bit of rendered fat on the bottoms. Microwave on a paper towel to help absorb that.
- Adapted from Lil’ Luna – rewrote directions, added garnish suggestion and a few helpful notes based on my experience.